Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goodbye Chicago, Hello Korea

Saying goodbye to Chicago was easier than I thought. When I get homesick I will think of..

Staying after work at McGees, Beer Pong with Rudy, The Whirlway and Maria, Drinking with Harper until 9am on a Tuesday, Riding my bike through the loop to see Sandra, Ash, and Dan for lunch, Riding through the loop at night empty, Old Town, Logan Square, Lincoln Park, and Wicker Park, Shots with Geno at The Store for no charge, Watching Football with John and Jeff, Softball in Humboldt Park, The Albany house and everyone in it, Watching The Wire with Dan, Cafe Iberico, North Ave Beach, John Huber's guitar work, Harper and Gniadek's couch (My other bed), The Goldenstein Roryers, Sandra's place in Wicker Park, Seeing Tim at Easy Bar, Kara's accent, AliveOne, Shots from Ted,

Alton was a great stop in between Chicago and Korea. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for everything. And to Blake who I cannot thank enough.

No comments: