Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Matt Pasta (Mattsta)

Pronounced Mott-Sta, concocted by once Illinois now South Korean resident Matthew Anderson, a melting pot of succulent ingredients combine into a taste explosion of culinary bravery. Mattsta is a breakfast, lunch, dinner, and or snackmeal.

Ingredients are as follows:
Half a bowl of pasta (preferably mosticholli)
2 Eggs somewhat cooked and scrambled yet still runny
Half a lb of cooked beef (preferably chunky)
half a clove of minced garlic
Half a jar of Prego Italian Sausage and Meat Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella to taste

It really makes a party. When I eat Mattsta I wanna dance.
-Michael Huber

Its the only thing I eat with meat!
-John Mook

I eat Mattsta for all my meals and always come back for seconds.
-Rudy Albsmeyer

Its the manliest meal I have ever seen.
-Diane Anderson

Get on the health train, Mattsta is for everyone. Studies show Mattsta will replace most turkey's served at Thanksgiving by 2011. "Mattsta is the ultimate in adventure eating" former vegan Justyn Stahl exalted "Its too good for words."
"I grew 5" and look younger than ever" Dan Pals excitingly deduced. "Its a fact Mattsta is here forever. It won't make you fat and satisfies your hunger better than snickers and and .... I just can't get enough of this Mattsta."
"I throw up every time I eat Mattsta!" Margaret Rogers reckons "I simply cannot stop eating.. I throw up and then I eat more."

Almost doctor Phillip Ruppert announced Monday that it is good for your mind and healthy for your feet and liver."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I stand by my high praise.